Agricon Hawaii, Inc. is an agribusiness consulting firm providing business and technical services to Hawaii, the Pacific Basin, and other tropical environments. The Company’s general area of expertise is in tropical and subtropical agriculture, with very specific knowledge of; Macadamia, Coffee, Tropical fruit (papaya, pineapple, mangosteen, rambutan, longan), Forestry, landscape design using native Hawaiian plants, Tropical flowers & Livestock & pasture. Agricon Hawaii, Inc. is based on the Island of Hawaii.
Agricon will work as a team or as individuals, depending upon the requirements and scope of the job or project. Ranch, orchard, forestry management, landscaping establishment and farming can be provided through an affiliated organization, Agro Resources, Inc.
The Company can provide a wide range of services including:
- Planning for Forestry, Orchard, or Ranch Development
- Agricultural Real Estate Planning and Development
- Landscape Design
- Business Planning and Cash Flow Analysis
- Technical Information on Livestock, Forestry and Crops
- Irrigation Design
- Agricultural Marketing and Market Development
Agricon also has the knowledge and skills to establish a bio-energy plantation and operate this plantation for an energy production company. The services would include:
- Plantation land selection in consultation with the client
- Business plan and cash flow analysis; annual operating budget and detailed monthly financial information
- Research on available government grant programs for bio-energy; applications for grant and subsidy programs; reporting required by these programs
The consultants are seasoned entrepreneurs as well as business people actively involved in Hawaii’s diversified agriculture.